COLONIE – The Chamber of Commerce elected its 2018 Board of Directors on Thursday, Dec. 7.
Shane Rauh, business banking officer with Pioneer Bank, will serve as the Colonie Chamber of Commerce’s 2018 board chair. He has served on both the chamber’s Board of Directors and Executive Committee prior to this appointment.
The following will serve on the Executive Committee:
- Chair-elect – Russ Ivory, general manager, Colonie Center
- Treasurer – Paul Franklin, CFO, Nathan H. Kelman, Inc.
- Secretary – Elizabeth DeMidio, branch manager, NBT Bank
- Immediate Past Chair – Todd Reichelt, general manager, Albany Marriott
Sierra Kehn, sales operations manager with the Albany Business Review and Edward Knapp, partner with The Bonadio Group, have been newly elected to three-year terms on the Board of Directors beginning Jan. 1, 2018.
The following chamber members are returning to the Board of Directors in 2018 and will serve alongside Kehn and Knapp:
- Megan Baker, president & CEO, Baker Public Relations
- Jonathan Buhner, superintendent, South Colonie Schools
- D. Joseph Corr, superintendent, North Colonie Schools
- Joe LaCivita, director of planning and economic development, Town of Colonie
- Frank Paladino, enterprise account executive/east region, Spectrum Enterprise
- Rich Rosetti, president, Rosetti Development Companies
- Kelly Smith, vice president, sales, MVP Health Care
- Fred Stemp, president, Anchor Agency Inc.
“The Colonie Chamber of Commerce is fortunate to have these extremely talented individuals serve on our Board of Directors,” said Tom Nolte, president of the Colonie Chamber of Commerce, which represents more than 500 business located in and around the Colonie area. “The Chamber staff and I look forward to working with them to continue to offer an outstanding array of services to our member businesses and the Colonie Community.”