COLONIE — The Shaker wrestling team lost a Suburban Council matchup to Burnt Hills Ballston Lake by a total count of 46-33.
The individual matches are as follows:
- 99 pounds: Tyler Whitely (BH) def. Brian Rezek
- 106 pounds: Jack Taylor (BH) def. Caleb Juman
- 113 pounds: Gabriel Goss (BH) def. Vincenzo Federici
- 120 pounds: Joshua Warland (BH) def. Austin Sill
- 126 pounds: Michael Santore (S) def. Tyler Rossini
- 132 pounds: Colin Carlin (BH) by forfeit
- 138 pounds: Sammy Lindberg (BH) def. Donovan Dequire
- 145 pounds: Ahmad Sameer (S) def. John Luke
- 152 pounds: Tyler Stanton (S) def. Matteo Rossini
- 160 pounds: Bassir Rezek (S) def. Tristan Goss
- 170 pounds: Ryan Buthfer (BH) def. Malachi Moore
- 182 pounds: Danny Casey (BH) def. Ahmad Farzah
- 195 pounds: Ghassan Chehade (S) def. Josiah Strock
- 220 pounds: Ryan Stein (S) def. Jacob Gilmore
- 285 pounds: Victor Little (BH) def. Brian Garrity
Shaker will next go on the road to take on Niskayuna on Thursday, Jan. 23.
Click on a photo below to view a slideshow of the rest.